Sign in to follow this  
kellymac530

xpc seats

hey i just wanted to give to give you guys all a heads up, i stopped over at xpc seats in lake elsinore on friday. i met the owner and his brother in law they are a couple of real nice guys who actually ride. he has worked in the foam industry for 20 years and really understands the chemistry and dynamics of foam.

his prices are better than renazco and i think may be comparable in design, quality, and comfort.

i dont have one yet, so i cant speak from experience, but they look real nice.

to the admins here....he wants to talk to someone from sdar about doing some advertising or sponsorship stuff on the site as well as want to organize some rides...he may be worth a phone call guys. :good:

Renazco? That's pretty high praise...

A dual sport forum could sure use another high quality seat option

he told me to do my 530 seat it is $315.00 bucks in full suede {reduces sweating, monkey butt, and lasts along time}

with multi density foams and a custom cut for you shape.

he can do the ktm ones and maybe some others on an exchange basis. he has some blank bases, so he can build you one and ship it then you can send yours to him as a core. or you can buy a custom one outright from him and keep your stocker for mx use or whatever, for a few more bucks {okay maybe more than just a few :lol: }

it is alot of money but it is a good investment for a bike with an uncomfortable stock seat on a ds bike