Sign in to follow this  
SocalCPA

Experienced CPA

I am a new member to SDAR, and I look forward to meeting everyone out on the trails. I am a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), certified in California, Nevada, and Montana. I have been practicing for 16 years with Big 4, regional, and local firms, serving clients in various industries including the real estate, manufacturing, professional services, retail, and tech industries.

As of October 2009, I established my own practice in order to provide hands-on service, without the overhead, and unreasonable costs of using a regular firm. I specialize in income tax for individuals, corporations (C&S), partnerships, LLCs, as well as accounting and bookkeeping assistance, business planning, and tax audit representation. I would be glad to offer discounted rates to SDAR members, please PM me if you need assistance.

Hey SDAR members, a quick update on my new firm. I have partnered with 3 other CPA's in San Diego, Orange County, and Riverside, to form a new firm, Accretive Tax Advisors, LLC. Check us out on the web, our site is up and under construction.

Tax season is fast approaching and I would welcome the opportunity to meet you as fellow riders and clients. With my new venture comes more horsepower in the areas of domestic and international taxation, state and local taxation, and a host of business planning services.

Please contact me if you need assistance in filing your 2010 tax returns, or require any assistance with IRS controversies or complex tax planning.

My new contact information is:

Tony Salazar, CPA, MST

Director, Accretive Tax Advisors, LLC

P.O. Box 691

Poway, CA 92064

Direct: (858) 367-3115

Efax: (858) 815-7777

tsalazar@accretivetaxadvisors.com

www.accretivetaxadvisors.com

Hello SDAR members,

We had a great 2011, the first year for my new firm, Accretive Tax Advisors, LLC, and we have recently completed the purchase of a small practice and relocated our office to Sorrento Valley.

I would be happy to schedule new client meetings at the local tracks or on a good ride!

My new contact information is below, tax time is here again :wacko:

Tony Salazar, CPA•MST

Director, Accretive Tax Advisors, LLC

6540 Lusk Blvd, Suite C170

San Diego, CA 92121

Office: (858) 455-7815

Fax: (858) 455-7814

tsalazar@accretivetaxadvisors.com