Sign in to follow this  
carguy

Just some Desert riding

How about some Desert riding Saturday the 25th. We can start at the usual location, Ocotillo 76 gas station( 8am) off I-8 ,and ride some sand towards Superstition.

There will be some sand on this ride and some sand, deep-deep sand. (Ask Ken.) Speed may be needed. I will try to skip the WOOPS. They still have me sore.

The BRP is ready to go, so am I! :ph34r:

No woops, sounds like a good time to me. I got a new rear tire today, but I want to get a couple of more rides out of the old one before I change it out. I will be trailering out again from Vista. I have room on the trailer for another bike if someone wants to meet at my shop. We will have to leave Vista about 5:30 to get there at 7:30 to be ready to ride by 8. If that is going to be the starting time.

I havn't been to the desert for Thanksgiving weekend, but I have heard it gets pretty wild. I suppose there are areas that won't be too crowded. Count me in. Ken

How about some Desert riding Saturday the 25th. We can start at the usual location, Ocotillo 76 gas station( 8am) off I-8 ,and ride some sand towards Superstition.

There will be some sand on this ride and some sand, deep-deep sand. (Ask Ken.) Speed may be needed. I will try to skip the WOOPS. They still have me sore.

The "men" are riding LA-B-V this weekend so we will be unable to attend your "girl" ride in the desert!

We will brag about how our ride was better than yours when we get back.

Happy Thanksgiving you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "men" are riding LA-B-V this weekend so we will be unable to attend your "girl" ride in the desert!

We will brag about how our ride was better than yours when we get back.

Happy Thanksgiving you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naner, nanner. Our sand is better than your sand. :blink:

My mom says our sand has always been better than your sand!

My mom says our sand has always been better than your sand!

Is not!!

Have a great ride!

Route mod #1 Oh yeah there was no route. Now there is.

Ocotillo @ 8am

To Butterfield then Pinion Mountain and back. :ph34r:

Just a heads up, I will leave at 815.... Don't be late if you want to ride. Be geared up by then.

Ocotillo @ 8am

By then, us LA-B-V guys will be in the Big Bear Mtns having a beer!!