Sign in to follow this  
ssaint

Need XR650L service Manual

Anybody have a .pdf copy of a Honda XR650L service manual? Year doesnt really matter, since they are all the same. Mine happens to be an '06.

This would be a bg help!

Thanks

Anybody have a .pdf copy of a Honda XR650L service manual? Year doesnt really matter, since they are all the same. Mine happens to be an '06.

This would be a bg help!

Thanks

I only have some of the manual, what area are you looking for? Mine is a 06 as well.

This would be a bg help!

Thanks

I only have some of the manual, what area are you looking for? Mine is a 06 as well.

I am doing the top end. I accidentally let the boot from the aircleaner to the carb come off for a bit. Plus she has gotten hot a few times, I figured it couldn't hurt. I actually ended up ordering a manual, so if anybody has any questions I ought to have the answers in a few days here.

I am also going to add the XR 400 oil cooler and run thicker, synthetic oil. Figure between all the changes I am making she ought to back to new and run cool from here on out.

Thanks!

Could you bring it to Chief Gunners Maintenance day April 4? He has a manual and there will be bunch of us there to help. ;)