Sign in to follow this  
christi20

Autograph signing

Some news some of you may be interested in....

Special Supercross Autograph Session at Toyota of Escondido with Ryan Villopoto, Jake Weimer, & Rick Johnson - 3pm, Wednesday, January 28th at Toyota of Escondido

Rick Johnson has won 7 AMA Supercross and Motocross Championships, numerous races all over the world, and is now conquering the off road world with four wheels!

Toyota of Escondido is a great car and truck dealership. But they are much more than that! They have a complete truck department with everything off road enthusiasts need, from new & used trucks, to all the parts and accessories imaginable.

On Wednesday, January 28th, at 3pm, at the Truck Dealership area of Toyota of Escondido, they will be having a special Autograph signing session with Supercross Superstar and Three time National Motocross Champion Ryan Villopoto. Also on hand will be the recent Anaheim 250 Supercross winner & member of the Pro Circuit racing team, Jake Weimer! And the third member on hand - 7-time AMA Supercross/Motocross Legend Rick Johnson.

Refreshments will be served, and all the riders will take plenty of time to talk with you, sign autographs of their posters, and take photos.

And almost just as important, you'll get to see the Toyota of Escondido Truck dealership that is starting to make it's mark worldwide!Toyota Escondido has long been committed to the sport of Supercross and Motocross. Toyota of Escondido plans on expanding their efforts in 2009 by announcing their new "Sports Network" program soon to be released too.

"We are fully committed to the sport of Supercross & Motocross on all levels, and plan on expanding our efforts this year into virtually all aspects of sports. The "Sports Network" will offer employee-type discounts on New and Pre-owned vehicles, as well as Parts and Service at Toyota Escondido! Although our "Sports Network" was being developed primarily for Sports Industry personnel, we plan on offering it to the general public as a Membership in the near future, said Toyota Escondido's Sales/Sports Marketing Director David DeLaTorre.

Toyota of Escondido is located at 231 Lincoln Parkway, Escondido CA 92026

Here is their website: http://www.toyotaescondido.com

And here are the directions to the dealership: http://www.toyotaescondido.com/directions.html

Hope to see you all their Wednesday at 3pm

http://www.supercross.com/news/1-current-n...condido?Itemid=

Only a few people showed up, that is why I got to talk with Ricky for so long

PS. Ricky said Christi is a sweetheart :angry: true

I went to high school with Ricky and Ron Lechein at Granite hills.

Ricky was always a pretty good guy.....Last time I saw him was when he raced Stadium Trucks with Jimmy Johnson, who I knew at the time from the Barona MX track. I bumped into him up at Jimmy's old house up in Crest after they raced at Jack Murphy, had a few beers, talked a little about Broc Glover (another El Cajon racer). Man, it was good times way back then. Must have been 1992 or 93 IIRC.

Ron Lechein turned into a dirt-bag. A deputy buddy of mine saw him at the Vista jail quite a few years ago.....threw it all away for a good time.