Drizzling in Descanso right now. I would be riding, but I am a bit worn out.

Well, weather.com says there's an 80% chance of rain Thursday in my nick of the woods. If so I will possibly have a track day at my house Saturday or even Friday.

So, if I know you, and you might want to come, please let me know. I can only have a few people at one time.

Again this is only if it rains (and rains good!).

EDIT 1-23-09: Track day cancelled due to NO rain. :o

I am only bringing this up to be mean and tease christi cuz there is another chance of rain this weekend. GET BETTER Christi, chances are this rain will be nothing also. Also what is this talk about you at the dash, I thought you had a better offer for a ride south of the border same weekend with friends, thats OK we will take second choice :lol:

Well, weather.com says there's an 80% chance of rain Thursday in my nick of the woods. If so I will possibly have a track day at my house Saturday or even Friday.

So, if I know you, and you might want to come, please let me know. I can only have a few people at one time.

Again this is only if it rains (and rains good!).

EDIT 1-23-09: Track day cancelled due to NO rain. :o

I am only bringing this up to be mean and tease christi cuz there is another chance of rain this weekend. GET BETTER Christi, chances are this rain will be nothing also. Also what is this talk about you at the dash, I thought you had a better offer for a ride south of the border same weekend with friends, thats OK we will take second choice :(

yeah yeah. :lol: Rain reported coming again. I DON'T BELIEVE IT. It's only 30% chance anyway.

Thanks. I hope to be riding soon. The ride in Baja most likely will not happen now. So, for now it looks like I will still be able to ride the DD. :(