Sign in to follow this  
DigDug

Cycle Gear Shoei Helmet Sale

I was in the San Marcos Cycle Gear Store last night looking for a new helmet since my old one has about had it. I tried on a few of the Arai's since that's the type of street helmet I wear and it's sooooo comfy, but I don't think my head is worth $550! :D So I walked down the line and tried on a few of the Shoei's. They had a few of "last years" (I think) models on sale for 10% or so off. The manager walks over and helps me a little with fit and tells me that all Shoei helmets are $50 off this week - some sort of "manager's special". So it was $50 off the already sale markdown or about $140 less than MSRP and about $100 less than the online prices I found. Being a sucker for a good sale, I picked one up... :scratch_one-s_head:

If you're in the market for a new helmet, you might want to check them out. I asked about the $50 off sale, he said it was this week only and he thought it was good at all San Diego county locations as well as the Temecula store. It wasn't advertised anywhere that I saw, and he had to manually put it in the computer to make it work. The manger's name of the San Marcos location that gave me the discount is Dave.