Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

i Pod

K- so I got an i pod touch... and my truck has an Mp3 jack... so, to play my i pod, i just have to get a 1/8th inch stereo cord jack with two male ends?

I know it is probably in one of the catalogs, but you guys are smarter and faster...

K- so I got an i pod touch... and my truck has an Mp3 jack... so, to play my i pod, i just have to get a 1/8th inch stereo cord jack with two male ends?

I know it is probably in one of the catalogs, but you guys are smarter and faster...

they sell them at radio shack, bestbuy, even walmart its just a standard male to male headphone cord but the apple store may have a cord thats design for I-pods

see, I knew you guys would come through...

walMart did not have one, and the guy was trying to get me to buy an FM transmitter thing...

Thanks for confirming what i suspected chicken!

I bought the cable... only problem is, I got a 6 foot long cable... now the kids in the back seat all think they're the DJ, and wanna give me their "club mix"

for some reason they seem to be attracted to "explicit lyrics" like bees to flowers... the 8 year old playing "nugget" and "s**k my kiss" just ain't right