Sign in to follow this  
divesandiego

Baja This Weekend: La Bufadora to Erindria

My roommates and I are renting a house this weekend in La Bufadora for some SCUBA diving, kayaking, and of course some riding. We're trailering down an XR 600 and a KLR 650. We will make a trail run from La Bufadora to Cal's, then a couple miles south to the extinct volcano.

The house is all full, but there is plenty of free camping nearby if anyone wants to join us for the trail ride. I'm still getting used to riding the KLR off-road, so it will probably be a pretty chill pace.

Post a reply if you are interested, or if you have any local area tips for us.

Thanks,

W

My roommates and I are renting a house this weekend in La Bufadora for some SCUBA diving, kayaking, and of course some riding. We're trailering down an XR 600 and a KLR 650. We will make a trail run from La Bufadora to Cal's, then a couple miles south to the extinct volcano.

The house is all full, but there is plenty of free camping nearby if anyone wants to join us for the trail ride. I'm still getting used to riding the KLR off-road, so it will probably be a pretty chill pace.

Thanks,

W

divesandiego-

were you at bear valley road this Sunday? red KLR?

That sounds like a great weekend, but my weekends are pretty full... post again, and this group will all motor on down...

I've only made two motorcycle trips to Baja so I'm not sure if you can make it from La Bufadora to Cal's off pavement, but it'll probably be a pretty full day of riding no matter the route.

Have fun and post some pics when you get back.