Sign in to follow this  
stefano

Sunday someone riding ?

hey guys finally i got my honda xr 600,2000 !!!!!

and this saturday I will go have a ride with Martin !!! I would like to have a ride on saunday too

if somebody around san diego area will going out for a ride please let me know

Thank you

Stefano

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Congrats, I am stoked to have another fast guy on team Honda. I ran into an old friend yesterday who is looking for a 650l. I told him how much fun I have been having and told him about the site I hope he gets hooked. He is a fast Baja rider. Stefano I would like to ride with you Sunday but I will be Surf Riding with my wife Sunday'.

Hey Hammerin Hammon how are you ?? Finally I got my Honda xr 600 2000 year !!!

It's really good, very strong !!! I had a great deal I just spend 2400 dollars and it's like new ...

Tomorrow I will go out with Martin for a ride if you want to come with us will be great so we can meet on 2 wheels !!!!! http://dualsport-sd.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/scratch_one-s_head.gif

Sunday I would like to go out too but I don't know very much this area so if somobody going out for a ride I will too .....

Stefano

Hey Stefano, you placed your post in the wrong forum... http://dualsport-sd.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/scratch_one-s_head.gif This forum is for organized rides, like clubs, districts etc... Usually you post informal rides under "Informal Local Rides" but don't worry, the adm should be nice with you since you are new to this site... :drinks:

I heard in the news that we are supposed to get some rain this evening, but should be clear tomorrow, and may be getting snow in the mountains, so our planned ride for Saturday should be cold but fun!! :party: If nobody else responds, maybe I'll think about a ride for Sunday... maybe something more dirt oriented in the desert??

Hops ! Thank you Martin for let me know ..... I'm sorry to everybody for put my post in a wrong place .....

anyway will be great the nice rain this night so tomorrow gonna be more more fun !!!!!

I hope you can be free for sunday too !!!! but don't worry if you have other things to do ....

I'm so exaiting for tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day !

Stefano

This section is for formal organized rides, Informal rides is where to post this type of ride.