I love trials riding. I admit that I am lousy at it, but I admire it because it takes so much skill, balance and concentration. To even go out and take pictures at such an event takes a lot of stamina and riding skills, which is why more photographers don't go out and shoot these types of competitions. There is a lot of leg work and riding over technical terrain to get around the loop. I went out to Corral Canyon primarily to take pictures of Alan and Josh, cheer them on through the sections....and occasionally laugh and point on the rare occasion when things didn't go exactly as planned at a particular obstacle. It was a good turnout, with riders coming in from as far away as Canada and Alaska to make the event. I saw people that I haven't seen in over twenty years (from when I used to compete), and met some new folks. The weather couldn't have been much nicer, short sleeved shirt temps all day long. Kids, old guys and a couple of young women competed, along with riders on vintage trials bikes. There was something for everyone. I packed up and left before the last loop finished, so I don't know how the competition wrapped up, but I had a lot of pictures to upload when I got home. I had so many pictures that I didn't get them all dumped into photobucket until this morning, so I'm just going to put up this link to the slide show. there are quite a few of Josh and Alan mixed in throughout, as well as some interesting shots of some of the upper class riders going though their paces. Enjoy. http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/dirtdame/trials%20bike%20stuff/SCTA%20trials%20meet%2002-13-11/?albumview=slideshow