* Date set to 22-23 October *
All details are on the calendar, please RSVP there.  Also can be seen in this post: As discussed in this thread: https://dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.php?/topic/27091-your-next-big-ride/& It seems that we have some people interested in doing some of these "Next Big Rides" but haven't quite got their feet wet yet, or maybe they want to test a new setup or haven't gone on a bike camping trip for a while.  I am far from an expert and I don't have the latest Gucci gear but can probably help give some of y'all a little nudge to get out there and start your adventure. My thoughts on how this could work - just a very simple ride with some street and some dirt, long enough to see how the bike feels with your camping setup on it at highway speeds and on some off pavement stuff.  Everyone should plan to be able to be 100% self sufficient but we have safety of being in a group.  Camp at a place that has some basic facilities if possible, just so it's a bit easier for anyone who is a first timer.  Get there early enough so everyone can set up, help each other, tips/tricks, eat, drink and be merry. About a month from now, so mid/late October.  That gives people a chance to ask questions, pick up gear, old timers can get a flea market going for excess gear, etc.   Thoughts??