DOORS OPEN 9am We have had a number of new members join and many seem to be in the North County area. Might be time for another tech day?
This is an informal gathering where people can come together in meat space. And actually put human faces to the names. It is always on a Saturday (I am thinking maybe the 23rd).
Typically its an oil change simple maint kind of projects. Full shop with tools is here to work in and I can take care of oil disposal.
Tire changes etc can be done but your leaving with your old tires (there is an 8ball down the street they will take your old tires for like $5 each or something like that). This is also the time to get any AL skid plates repaired if needed, I can tig weld AL and stainless. Simple repairs on tech days easy to do, more complicated bring it with and lets take a look. All repairs (tig welding) require a donation to be made to this site, I do not charge for my services. Thoughts?
(including the new guys I have found so far since they might not make it into this part of the forum and see this post) Please expand to others that are new I might have missed.
Location is in Escondido just down the hill from Stone Brewing

If enough interests we do hotdogs or such on the grill, BYOB @J5ive @failedmusician @AlphaOgre @Hawkins @moto_rph @IanT  @KLanceR @ECDave   Location:

925 Chardonney Way
Escondido, CA 92029