IN List (that I know of):Zubb, Dan Rider, Weirrider, Shuttered, Tubebender, Jaja, stoked, kkuge, goofyfooter, Numptry, ECDave, Dirt Dame Going to have it on Saturday the 23rd.
Gates open 10am till either were done you we call a tow truck for your bike to haul it away we will have dogs on the grill and plenty of outside seating. Per the usual, I can host and have pretty much all tools necessary to do the typical maint work on most bikes. This is an oil change kind of day, not ride over and tear apart the head of you bike kind of day. Unless your @Zubb then we spend 5 hours replacing a broken frame bolt in your 1150 and give you grief the entire time. We had to bring in our resident German engineer to complete the extraction. 
Good times for us, not sure sure for Zubb 😉 That said, plenty of parking and space for bikes. There is a manual tire changing machine but you take your old tires home with you.
Tig welder is also here so if you need a skid plate welded up etc, that can be discussed time dependent.
Oil I can dispose of easy enough. There are 4 dealers close by (all the major brands including BMW) and the cycle gear is here too. location 925 Chardonney Way Escondido