Monday's blow.......getting back into work mode........Tuesdays are generally free and easy (for me).......Wednesday is getting over the mid week hump.....by Thursday I'm prepping for where I'll be riding on the weekend..... It's Tuesday.......I'll be throwing a couple of cans of brew in my flight vest tonight (along with a frozen water bottle to keep'em cold) and rolling out into the Pamo Valley, Santa Isabel TT to Black Mtn TT......any/all are welcome to join me.......I'll "roll" by Packard's at ~7pm on my way out........I'll be at the lookout spot by ~7:30 (latest)............sunset is at 7:51 tonight.....roll out with me or roll out and find me.....and bring your own beer Note: I don't generally bother to ride all the way up Black Mtn TT to the top. There's a nice view point about a mile (?) short of the top where the trail bends around a corner to the right.....nice/direct view to the west......same spot the pic below was snapped at........(my bike is pointing downhill) Go to this thread on ADVRider for a set of GPS tracks: http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=394621   Track 01 will lead you out from Packard's - 7th St. to Elm (right) to Haverford (right). Haverford seamlessly transitions into Pamo. Pamo will run you out to Santa Ysabel TT (right). You'll climb up the hill to a "Y" intersection where you'll stay LEFT to get onto Black Mtn TT (as opposed to continuing to follow Track 01 which heads right on a traverse across Santa Ysabel TT over to Black Canyon Bridge)