Plated dirtbike ride to meet up with the (SDAR "Club Ride" - Laughlin/Bullhead City - Nov. 7-10/13) The Idea is to have 4.5 days in the dirt with as little paved stuff as possible! You won't have fun on this ride if you don't enjoy riding a dirtbike through sand and rock for 10 hours a day 5 days in a row. Fact is, I'm not familiar with the suggested route and I would hate to see anyone bonk out in the middle of the desert. Experience with multi day dirtbike camping is a must. You could always stay at the AVI in Bullhead city but if we have a problem in the desert you'll need to be able to hunker down for a night, I like to err on the safe side when it comes to survival prep. You'll need tools, tubes, lots of water etc. With that stuff being considered this should be very fun. Ride difficulty: intermediate (because of terrain) / advanced (because of mileage and time per day on the trail) Day 1 nov 6 - leave ramona from Chevron station on Main st & 8th @ 2pm, camp in or near berdoo canyon Day 2 nov 7 - roll out to bullhead city, camping out somewhere cool. Day 3 nov 8 - Follow Crawdaddy through his hood then camp Day 4 nov 9 - Follow Crawdaddy through his hood then camp Day 5 nov 10 - Ride, as much dirt as we can stand, back to San Diego Sounds like fun right? Roster: Kato atk605 Jon xr400r