Others can chime in on trail numbers/names, but I recall 1, 3, 3a, 5, 12, a "new" jeep trail, couple of single track and whatever else. I've never been down more times on a ride than I was today. Some of these trails were not easy, but I wouldn't call them really difficult either. I reserve that title for pucker pincher moments and I didn't have any of those today. Despite the dozen falls I took ( 1/4 of them for no real reason), the multiple stalls and whatever else was going wrong for me. Just not in the right mindset I guess. I have my ideas why I was doing my wrongs, but in the end I came out with everyone else. I will say that some of those trails ridden in the opposite direction than what we did would be quite the challenge and would drain me quicker than a pig eating slop. For example going up 3a and then 3. No thank you. Who was there - Robert, Albert, Ahmed, Maurie (correction - it's RORY) and ran across Brad, Brianna and two other guys (sorry guys - too many names to remember). I grabbed a few stills from video.