There seems to be a growing segment of riders here on the big KTM's but all bikes are welcome. Seems like we need a 2-3 day camping ride to Big Bear from SD. There are good trails up Thomas Mtn to Idyllwild to Big Bear - (see DS maps below) that are big bike friendly and once we get to Big Bear you can decide how much you want to push it. This would be a great opportunity for some of the guys with bigger bikes to get some experience with riding while loaded for camping before going on a longer trip. I found I packed WAY too much crap on my first week long ride. The date for this ride is April 26th-28th. I figure spending 2 nights in Big Bear, one day riding up and one day playing in Big Bear then heading home on Sunday. Campground space should be no problem at either Holcomb or Serrano. Meeting at Packard's in Ramona at 8:30, kickstands up 30 min later. I suppose other bikes could join us but they would have to carry the beer and firewood from town.... Anyone interested? http://www.dualsport...om/?link=105656 In: Afry/950se Todd Whiteside/950se FuzzyNugs/DR650 Unhuskyman/WeeStrom Team Huntington Beach: Big Todd/GS1200 Buster714/GS800 Slugdad/Wreestrom250? Maybe: bp_josh/XR650l KATO/Klr650