• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. simicrintz

3 of My Friends Got the 790 Adventure R

I agree; that pricing is crazy! I want one (don't have time to ride what I have.......). Would be cool to put Mrs simicrintz on the back of that instead of the 650
  3. Jlburgess

Whaa? I thought the MSRP was $12k? Are you saying they doubled the price with garbage fees and taxes because it's a hot model? I'll stick with my $3,500 DR650! I won't burst into tears the first time it gets scratched. 😉
  4. I should’ve gone. DAMNIT JIM!🖖🏻
  5. He He. La Jolla and Rancho Skin your Pen*s are the best
  6. PbdBlue

Baofengs UV5r becoming illegal *Buy Now*

Just about every Chinese radio is non-compliant. It will be interesting to see if the ban will extend to all of them. Actually in researching further It appears the issue is that they are not part 95 compliant. Part 95 refers to frs band. The uv5-r is part 90 compliant but not part 95. My guess is that the mfrs will just block out the frs frequencies to get around the ban. Should be relatively easy to do in the firmware.
  7. When we do the twofer Tuesday up here in north county, there is always 1 or more guys that show up but never post. Have fun
  8. luna

Yep. I personally own 3, but our groups are normally 15-20 riders to Baja. Actually last Dec. is how I knew about this website. SDAR had a group Baja same time as us. Whne I looked at photo's I saw our bikes in background. Anyways, for the price, it's a great tool to have on the trail.
  9. Yesterday
  10. paulmbowers

Not, btw, illegal to own, possess or give as gifts. Only illegal to sell after September 30th.
  11. Just an FYI, I'm going regardless, even if it's a solo mission. Need some bike time.
  12. luna

Thanks for the tip, need to tell all my friends. It's what we all use in Baja.
  13. Covered in Dust

I don’t care what bike it is, I’d never even pay list price for a bike. Covered in Frugal
  14. The FCC is making the u5r contraband due to its non-compliance with part 90 of the regs. I don’t know what took them so long. I’d be interested to see what Rugged Radios will do. There are other Baos that are a little more more money and more power as alternatives, but the super-cheap ones are being banned https://survivalblog.com/baofeng-sales-ban-countdown-continues/?fbclid=IwAR2d6asSdSZB2axvDQLHlwgf7f_4U5_xrPI-isNSxV7YnsGoBXPuYIx89Cg
  15. Bagstr

Excuse Me 2 X List? Suppose that is good for the rest of us in that it May continue to be manufactured in Austria. 👀
  16. paulmbowers

Holy crap. It's a motorcycle. 26k!! And it's neither a 500 nor a 990.
  17. You have resolved what persists as my greatest conflict....breaks my heart to leave Koda behind, That’s a new trick he’s not about to learn. Doc looks soooo happy though.
  18. kkug

Scooter Joe Hauler

Well I showed him. We will keep it in mind.
  19. I bet it feels good to be back on " the rig"👍
  20. https://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/11/24/my-lawn-guyland-roots-are-showing-silly/ Now I know what I have been missing. In truth, still clueless. Something like people from the Montana trying to pronounce San Pasqual Valley.
  21. Unfortunately still running on Lawn Guyland time No plate - 0700 start - like to be back at the sac around 10:30 the latest to keep peace in the family..
  22. Riggerdan

Scooter Joe Hauler

Kug I have one sitting in Jamul available for use
  23. kkug

Scooter Joe Hauler

Mmmmm I will show it to the guy( Picture) and see what he thinks . It might work
  24. Nice setup Randy! I'll try to get a weekend one setup in Aug. or Sept. my month of July is booked.
  25. We'd love to, but too much traffic to fight heading south, and we can't lane split.
  26. dirt dame

MOTOGIRLSD

Welcome to the forum. See you on the trails.😎
  1. Load more activity
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt