KTMrad

Embed a Video ? UPDATED 4/19

How do you do this, other than YouTube.

YouTube is easy, but I tried with Smugmug and couldn't get it to embed.

Anyone ?

Video from Photo Bucket

Yes, but that's not embedding a video......embed means the video screen shows up in your post.

Ok I got this working. There is a new setting on our updated forum software that allows you to embed a video by simply pasting the URL of the video into the post. It should convert that text into the embedded video at full width like my two posts above from Youtube and Vimeo. 

So again, just in the body text of your post, past a video URL and it should convert. If it doesn't, shoot me a message and I can see whats up. 

• Like 1

Hannah, Bell, Tripes, Smith, Lackey, Johnny O; man, that was a great time in motocross!!  Thanks for posting that up-that was awesome to watch!!

Thanks Mario !

I tried it and it works, just as you said...

copy/paste URL into your post and it automatically embeds.

9 hours ago, AirheadGarage said:

Ok I got this working. There is a new setting on our updated forum software that allows you to embed a video by simply pasting the URL of the video into the post. It should convert that text into the embedded video at full width like my two posts above from Youtube and Vimeo. 

So again, just in the body text of your post, past a video URL and it should convert. If it doesn't, shoot me a message and I can see whats up. 

Thanks, amended teaser drop in video on Mexico trip report I started Sunday.....displayed properly

Thanks for getting that going👍