KTMrad

Membership Cards Have Been Mailed Out

To those of you who did not get your SDAR Supporting Membership Cards (if you are a Supporting Member) at the last meeting, I am in the process of mailing them out.

A bunch sent 12/7/10, and more being sent out now.....you all should have them in the next week or so.

Thanks for your support !

With the exception of a couple of people who joined since the last November meeting, ALL SDAR Supporting Member membership cards have been mailed out.

If you do not receive it by Tuesday December 14th and have already joined as a Supporting Member, please PM me to let me know so we can check our roster and records.

Also, if you are a Supporting Member and have not received the Members Only Forum Passwords, please PM me also.

Thanks a lot !

I thought we had to be personally vetted by another member before getting access to the members forum? :unsure:

I thought we had to be personally vetted by another member before getting access to the members forum? :unsure:

I'll vouch for you ;)

To je dobre, jo ? (Secret Czech message)

Rad

Oh- A Prospect..lol Let me have him...You will have to hang around a while...wash my bikes..etc. Then become a prospect lol

Just a reminder, all membership cards except for the last few new members since the last meeting, have been mailed out.

If you are a Supporting Member and haven't received your membership card, please let me know.

For all new members, we will try to update membership cards about once a month or once every 2 months.

Thanks !

Oh- A Prospect..lol Let me have him...You will have to hang around a while...wash my bikes..etc. Then become a prospect lol

I've got all the pans, sluices, and gold bugs ready....hey, waaait a minute. What kinda prospect we talking about here? :blink: