TrophyHunter

Redline Electrics

http://redlineelectrics.com/

Evan Grist had an add on CL. Talked with him briefly about doing some mods on the DR. Seemed like a solid guy and mentioned he used to be active with some in this group.

Thought I'd post this to give a local guy some help.

Yup that's me.

I'm looking to pickup motorcycle electrical work in San Diego.

I used to run the R&D Dept for Electrosport Industries, until I was laid off when the company went under last April.

(Note: I wasn't responsible for the old crap coming out of there, I was responsible for reliable & efficient new stators/regulators & dual-sport kit designs!)

I have also done consulting for Baja Designs, and recently redesigned their Dual-Sport kits.

You can get references for me from Electrosport (Trent) or Baja Designs (Diego).

Let me know if I can help, I have low rates and can do any electrical work, custom wiring, stator or reg/rec install, dual sport kit installs, you name it.

Give me a call or shoot me an email anytime!

I'm in Bay Park area of San Diego, Clairemont Dr. exit off 5 fwy, right by Mission Bay.

Same day turn around on most projects.

Evan

858-220-1483

evan@redlineelectrics.com

and, Thanks KEN!

Thanks guys, I look forward to meeting, working, and riding with you guys!

I don't have a dual sport at the moment, but rather ride an 06 Suzuki RMZ450. My favorite bike ever!

I just got back this week from a 3-day riding trip to Gorman/Hungry Valley, and had a blast.

Thinking about possibly getting out to Ocotillo or Superstition this weekend too, if anybodys interested?

Feel free to contact me with any questions or for quotes on work!

After ending up with four way flashers instead of blinkers during the LED switchover, I called Evan.

He said something about resistors and I faded out.... Kind enough to talk me thru a quick check which isolated my problem but I didn't have the parts to fix it.

Evan had a part to pick up in my area so he stopped by. Fixed. VERY reasonable price. So I talked him into the rest of it. Heated grips, Eastern Beaver 3CS (fuse box) install.

What a great guy and easy to deal with. Reasonable prices too.

He just got done redesigning Baja Designs Dual Sport kits and has a degree in electrical engineering. I'm debating on an upgraded stator which he has some experience in too. We'll see after I do the math for draw on the current set up.

Thanks Evan!