Sweet! I'm watching the live feed from the starting line. Trophytrucks are up next at 1122PST.

Whoa Doctor!!

Live Tracking,,Course Video.

Live speed of Chase Vehicles!? I'll take the Helo Please.

Been watching the feed and tracker while listening to weatherman. Too bad some fool has his mic open so the weatherman feed is kind of useless right now :torch:

Just thought I would change up the arguments / bitching and point out yet another beatdown..... :o

Damn Honda :king: with their 14th consecutive win at the Baja 1000......

FranciscoSeptien-ShaneEsposito-BrianPinard.jpg

KendallNorman_2010_Baja_500_close.jpg

Too bad....so sad for KTM....they almost made it over 200 miles before blowing up the motor

.....until the KTM 530 XCWs engine let go at the 200-mile mark.

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/511/8485/Motorcycle-Article/2010-SCORE-Baja-1000-Race-Results.aspx

Just sayin..... :whistle:

KTM blowing up an engine in 200 miles? Hmmmmm....sounds like the mechanics prep.

While I do ride a Girl Bike, and I honesty covet a KTM 990, and when I rode Crawdaddy's KTM it was sooooooo sweet.......I didn't think it was possible for KTM to win the Baja 1000, as the race is longer than the required time between valve adjustments! :torch::evil::laughingsmiley:

.....I didn't think it was possible for KTM to win the Baja 1000, as the race is longer than the required time between valve adjustments! :torch::evil::laughingsmiley:

I'm suprised Honda wins as 1000 miles is longer than the time for valvetrain replacement.

Anywho, it was suprising to see that a Mexican team in a trophy truck took the overall win. I always thought it was the bikes that overall, but I guess the course was wide F'n open this year and allowed the trucks run wide open. That is the first time in the history of the 1k that a Mexican team has won.

I'm suprised Honda wins as 1000 miles is longer than the time for valvetrain replacement.

14 times in a row even :king:

I just read that JCR replaces all the factory engine internals with aftermarket parts. I wonder if KTM thought to do that?

Doesn't surprise me. :coolio:

Too bad some fool has his mic open so the weatherman feed is kind of useless right now :torch:

FakeName singing again? :lol::ph34r: