KTMrad

Remember This is a Public Forum

Just a reminder that anyone can view what we all say on these forums.

Here's what I've heard on another board, and may be true here also....

"I am sure some people from these agencies as well as the "greenies" read these forums also!!"

Since we are linked to this other message board, the following may be true here.....not saying it is true, but you never know who is reading our posts....

"The OHV Commissioners and Law Enforcement read this particular message board. "

You bet yer britches they read this and all the other forums. Even posts that are in fun get cut and pasted out of context and used against us.

I would like to add that children also read this post.

It would make the moderators job easier if you don't use the 7 dirty words or anything that is considered offensive.

post-174-1173408011_thumb.jpg

I agree with the president on this one. This is for the PUBLIC! :D

I've read a couple of "joking" comments on the board about that photo.....wondering if they were actually serious. Does anyone actually find that photo offensive ??

I sure hope not :) We gots to have a little bit of fun :P

I agree with the president on this one. This is for the PUBLIC! :P

I've read a couple of "joking" comments on the board about that photo.....wondering if they were actually serious. Does anyone actually find that photo offensive ??

I sure hope not :D We gots to have a little bit of fun :P

It looks like Newcastle is #1 to me. :P:)

Sometimes before I put my daughter to bed I will check the "view new posts" I saw this picture earlier so luckily I didn't have to explain that picture to her. It does not offend me, just glad my daughter didn't see it. Ken

I agree with the president on this one. This is for the PUBLIC! :P

I sure hope not :) We gots to have a little bit of fun :P

Newcaslte IS #1. I had a few today in honor of this photo. We need to keep a measure of perspective here. I have a 7 year old daughter, and would not want her to view this type of post. That's why I never tell her "Honey, go fire-up the SDAR website for Daddy and see what's going on there..." This is OUR site, keep it in perspective gentlemen :D

I just thought you were beckoning your barkeep for "one more please".

I took no offense, but then again, it seems as though that same hand sign is a gesture of welcoming in many of my past lines of work. Including my present career, I can't tell you how many of my coworkers have taxied past holding the "numero uno" high and proud.