We need EVERYONES help on this one! Thanks, R-O

The OHV commission, the group that controls our green and red sticker money, recently had a member quit. This group consists of seven appointed people all appointed by the California Governor. The OHV scales are still tipped towards Anti-OHV people. I think all have read and witnessed the downright craziness of what has come of our green sticker program.

We NEED a Pro-OHV person on this commission or our green/red sticker money will continue to go towards non-OHV agendas.

CORVA President and former member of the commission, Ed Waldheim is willing to go back on the commission. We need to let Governor Schwarzenegger know “WE WANT ED WALDHEIM BACK.”

We Need Ed Waldhiem Back on the Commission that controls OUR Green sticker money period, Ed is a leader, the OHMVR needs the leadership and

direction it has been lacking to get back on track.

Please write, fax, Email, Phone the Governors office As Soon As Possible!

The following link will allow you to send an email to the Governors office…

http://www.govmail.ca.gov/

Feel free to write your own email, but below is a suggestion that you can simply cut and paste.

SUBJECT:

We want Ed Waldheim back

I understand one of the OHMVR commissioners recently resigned. Please appoint Ed Waldheim to the position. He is experienced & cares

Thanks

--

Chris Horgan

Stewards of the Sequoia

Division of CTUC 501c3 non-profit

Yes, I know Ed, it's important to get him back on the commission. Please send in your letters. Ed has done so much for the off-road community.

Those of you who choose not to get involved, or all you want to do is ride....do you want everyone else to do the work to keep our lands open ??

Send letters, e-mails and donate $$ to the off-road groups !!

What better person with our interest than Ed?

Done!! :lol:

I sent an email off first thing this morning. I have never met the guy so I am taking you guys word for it. Ken

BUMP

I see only 63 views of this topic and we have over 300 members....... hope everyone lets Arnies office know what we want and need.

And tell your friends to do the same.

As a mew member and long time green sticker holder

I am glad to have a voice in this. I thank the SDAR for

informing me of things like this. my email to the gov is

on its way

great work

RGannon

As a mew member and long time green sticker holder

I am glad to have a voice in this. I thank the SDAR for

informing me of things like this. my email to the gov is

on its way

great work

RGannon

The last few posts show some people actually care.....good to see some enthusiasm. Wish more people participated.

Suggestion....hopefully more of you support and get involved....so if you do, it might help to respond to some of these posts.....maybe some peer pressure will help motivate some others !!

ok I will draft a letter and spread the word to riders at work

Done! Feel free to plagiarize and embelish as you see fit.

The Honorable Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger,

I understand one of the OHMVR commissioners recently resigned. Please appoint Ed Waldheim to the position. He is vastly experienced genuinely cares that we achieve an equitable balance for all parties involved.

It is my opinion that recreation opportunities for all members of the general public be managed in a fair and equitable manner. It has become an all too frequent condition to have the Off Highway Vehicle Recreation opportunities closed or outlawed by special interest groups. Equal and fair management for all must be restored.

Please appoint Ed Waldhiem as OHMVR Commissioner so the Off Road Community has a voice. The hard working people of this great state deserve recreational opportunities for their psychological health and wholesome family recreation.

Thank you for your consideration on this very important issue.

Sincerely,

re: Ed Walheim for OHMVR commissioner

Thank you for your email expressing support for Ed Waldheim for an appointment to the Off Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Commission. The Governor appreciates your interest as we work to bring a qualified and diverse group of individuals to serve the people of California.

Governor Schwarzenegger is honored by the response from people eager to dedicate their time, talent and energy to his Administration. Please know that Ed Waldheim will receive full consideration by our Appointments Office.

Again, thank you for writting and your personal commitment to the well-being of our great state.

Sincerely,

Luis Portillo

Office of Constituent Affairs

:DMost likely generic but at least they are getting the word. :D

Ok Done, took 1 minute to do....Everyone else please get involved, if we don't our kids may not get to ride on all these great trails that we have enjoyed!

My Dad has so many stories about riding in places that are now closed that I have never ridden, do it for the children. :lol: