Will do - love the Anderson Truck Trail ride.... It looks like they are trying to purchase the parcel near the entrance to the trail - you know the one where the owner put up the HUUUGGGGEEEEE piece of sheet metal to try (and I emphasize TRY) to block the trail... yeah, didn't work :ph34r: .

Now if they could only do something about the morally suspect individuals who keep breaking into the vehicles parked under the overpass - Don't they realize we have spent all our money on our bikes - nothing left in the car to steal - duh!!!!!

This site says wildlife fund and talks about hiking and bike trails. I don’t see where it is supportive of motorized trails. Are you sure this isn’t another greenie site?

This site says wildlife fund and talks about hiking and bike trails. I don’t see where it is supportive of motorized trails. Are you sure this isn’t another greenie site?

One of it's contributors was the local chapter of the Sierra Club. And although I am all for keeping land open, I don't ever want to throw in with a group who constantly is at work to shut down all off road recreation.scs.gif

I could be wrong, but I think for this application, you can contribute funds for just this purpose... Anderson Truck Trail