Just a few pics from some exploring I did a few months ago. This is near an old mine east of Santa Ysabel

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The area is worthy of some more exploration....I was alone and there were some steep, loose hills....I want to go back with a couple of other people to explore.

Posted Image

Bitchin' sunset at Santa Ysabel

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Refreshment before heading home.

It says it right on the bottle....The One and Only :)

Posted Image

Yes indeedy. Been wanting to check out that area since I saw those pics a long time ago. Fantabulous sunset! SY does not get many of those ...

Posted Image

I can clearly see the park ranger filling out the incident report. Title: Old Mine Rescue

Looks like fun, I'd like to join you on the next trip. Maybe we could bring bread to leave a trail of crumbs to find our way out of the mine. :)

Yes indeedy. Been wanting to check out that area since I saw those pics a long time ago. Fantabulous sunset! SY does not get many of those ...

GREAT PICS,count me in,if this ride is in santa ysabel,i will buy the first round of cold ones since i manage the hideout saloon at the bottom of mesa grande by lake henshaw.....schwinn.

Looks like a cool place. Any way we can add it to a DS ride? Be nice to stop by with more lights to see how far it, safely, goes.