Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

Supporting Members SDAR Club Roster

The current roster for SUPPORTING SDAR MEMBERS is updated and submitted to the shops providing a discount.

If you have contributed, and have not received a PM with the Members Only Forum passwords, please PM me so I can check to see if you're on the club roster, and also I'll forward you the passwords.

Thanks,

If you were at the November club meeting, and didn't get a SDAR Membership Card, please let me know.

If you were NOT there, also please let me know so we can get you the membership card via mail, or however you want.

PM me if you need it mailed to you please.

For those people that submitted applications and dues last week, I will be updating the Roster this week and sending it back to Rex to get New cards printed...

Hopefully you will get those in a few weeks....

Club Roster has been updated and sent to shops, if anyone registered as a Supporting Member in the last 3 months and didn't receive a card yet, you should be getting it within a couple weeks here.

Thanks for being patient !

4 hours ago, kkug said:

Any update current to 2019? 

I think cards would be easier than sending out roster's.  Cards still require me to create and send out annually.  Any specific info you are looking for?

14 minutes ago, ADV Bum said:

I think cards would be easier than sending out roster's.  Cards still require me to create and send out annually.  Any specific info you are looking for?

I guess I was woundering when my dues were due. I know it is a donation.