KTMrad

New MEMBERS ONLY Forums

I added a new category at the bottom of page for new forums accessible to members only, and a password will be required to access these forums. I will set the password and you must PM me (KTMrad) for password and access to these forums. These forums will be for information and discussion, not debates and arguments. If you don't like a topic or may be "sensitive" to a certain topic, you can choose not to join that forum.

If you have any suggestions for "Members Only" forums, please let me know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE FEBRUARY 2010

The Members Only Forums will be for supporting/donating SDAR Members only (yearly donation of $20 to the club/website).

Thanks,

To gain access to the "Members Only Forums", you must be a registered member on this site, and also must have been on at least one ride with others from this site who are regular riders / posters, and/or a regular poster must know who you are.

You must PM a moderator or KTMrad to get the passwords, when you meet the criteria above.

Thanks for your cooperation. :)

Reminder about the Members Only Forums......

We have them so we can discuss topics amongst ourselves, without it being in a Public Forum, so please try using the MO forums more about certain issues and topics.

Thanks,

PASSWORDS for MEMBERS ONLY FORUMS shall only be given to new people by A MODERATOR or KTMrad.

New members must meet the criteria as listed in previous posts, and must PM a Moderator or KTMrad to get the passwords.

Thanks

For those of you new folks, if you were at the SDAR meeting this past Tuesday, or at the Corral Canyon trail day working on the new trail, please PM me for the Members Only Forum Passwords, since we know you now.

Is there a reason for having multiple passwords for the different protected forums or could we just have one password for all the protected forums?

I had two passwords whispered to me once, I got so involved in drying my ear I forgot em, oh well Darwin Award here I come.