Here's a good one too, and it doesn't stick near the end. It's too hot to go riding (or even fishing) so all morning I have been looking at other people riding motorcycles who do it much better than I could ever dream of.

THAT is exactly why I put the trials tires on my DRZ... so I could do that... I'll look for some similar video of me riding like that...

hold on a sec

THAT is exactly why I put the trials tires on my DRZ... so I could do that... I'll look for some similar video of me riding like that...

hold on a sec

Well?????

I'm waiting.... :coolio:

Great videos, humbling really. As an average rider I could not even imagine in my wildest dreams even attempting 99% of what he is doing (and making look so easy), at least in supercross I think I could probably get around most of the track even if it took me 4 x longer than Dungey/Stewart etc but this stuff is insane.

Need to get a trials bike as it is best way to learn correct body position, control for sure.

Need to get a trials bike as it is best way to learn correct body position, control for sure.

Yeah, my balance has gotten way bad over the years. I'm hoping that riding the trials bike will improve the way I think about positioning myself on a machine in a particular situation. I spend about a half an hour every evening practicing balance with the engine not running.

hold on a sec

Well?????

I'm waiting.... :coolio:

Still waiting where is it? :torch: