KTMrad

Website & Forum ADMIN & Other Help

Hey All, Cameron has been doing a lot to keep our site going, but it has grown so much and takes up huge amounts of webspace now. He found that out when upgrading the forum software, so he has taken care of that issue with a better, larger dedicated SDAR server, and he has hired new ADMINS for his computer servers (since part of his business is site hosting and building sites professionally).

So, since he doesn't have time to do ALL that is needed to maintain SDAR website, Roger (Strega), Cameron and I will be talking together to make more improvements to the site, make the front page more interactive and user friendly, and to tweak the forums, etc.

Also, paperwork has become a little bit of a burden on me, so Debbie (dsFox) has offered to be the "Official" SDAR club secretary.

Thanks to all for your help, and continued support of SDAR !

I'm sure there will be plenty of places for people to help contribute once we get things dialed in. Submitting news, photo's, upcoming events, etc etc. Looking forward to it!

A lot of work has gotten SDAR this far and it is appreciated. A lot of folks have met and ridden with many due to the efforts. Look forward to the ideas to come.

I'll help out anywhere needed. I've been usin' them uters fer a while now...

Even as much as I enjoy this site, its easy to forget how much work must go into setting it up and maintaining it. I for one appreciate the hell out of all of you for what you do.

I want to thank Uncle Cam for all the work he has done! I also want to thank you Randy, you know I have enjoyed this site and the rides immensely. I know Roger will be a great asset and I want to thank him for the work I know he is going to do. You guys are the greatest! Deb, you are always on the top of my list as well. And you are much prettier then those other three!!

Even though I have not been on much lately all the new improvements and work that has gone into the site is much appreciated.

Thanks to all.