It's sort of bland by default, post suggestions here, I'll start updating it, you can tweak lots of settings with the new software.

It's sort of bland by default, post suggestions here, I'll start updating it, you can tweak lots of settings with the new software.

Well my $0.02 is that the previous color scheme was great. The dirt/red rock theme was pretty cool, I liked that look a lot.

I'm okay with it as it is. Getting used to the changes. Thanks for all you do to keep this forum going!

I did like the old color scheme better. Also, the column width may need to be adjusted, and the emoticons fixed. Also, some peoples Avatars and other things don't show up.....don't know why.

Thanks Cameron !

A vote for "other" colors. The old ones were great, but I think there is now too much white and/or light colors without being broken up with something.

delete..? you are the one person i agree with on this one....come on dont leave me hanging :lol:

I think Chris was referring to his post that just quoted his previous post, that's why the delete.

Randy's correct..........I hit "reply" instead of "edit" and created a second post in the same thread by mistake.......a "self deleting" option on forum posts would be nice.....that way you wouldn't have to ask ADMIN to delete a post.....

Once I "login" the "view new content" button will only show me content since I logged in......PITA to sign out, find what you want, sign in again......emoticons still don't work.......

I'm using Firefox now and when I first bring the website up it does not show me as logged in until I click on a forum or View New Content and then I'm in. Not a problem now that I understand how it works but does not seem right. Its setup to remember me but doesn't until I go somewhere in the site. Is there something else I should do?

Also, randomly, I have the same issue with "view new content" not working correctly that C'daddy is referring to in previous post. It seems to work OK most of the time but occasionally will only the last one or two posts or none at all.

+1 on the intermittent "View New Content" responding properly. The other day I hit it after not being on most of the day and got zero new posts.

I hand searched like a lurker and found plenty of new stuff since my last visit.

If it helps, I log out / in each visit.

+1 On the Self Edit function,,would be nice.

Avitar - Never could get one of my photos formatted correctly. Is it possible to link the Avitar to SmugMug like other photos??

Thanks Cameron for your effort

I do miss the member number thingie under our names.

On a bright note..... Five years!

Sheesh!

Need to post more.

Spyder

Thanks Cameron and Randy!

OK, now I see the View New Content is not working properly more often. It wasn't doing it for me much, don't know why........now it's happening when I logout and login the next time, there's no new content, which is false.

It's being looked into again.

OK, now I see the View New Content is not working properly more often. It wasn't doing it for me much, don't know why........now it's happening when I logout and login the next time, there's no new content, which is false.

It's being looked into again.

I thought it was inconsistant then I figured out I was hitting it while I was in messenger. Guess it was checking for new content in there and not the forum. Duh,,

OH I SEE rad...it wasnt a problem when the idiot kelly was having the problem....but now that RAD has the situation, NOW it IS a problem..... -_-:heh:

OH BTW...thanx for the icons :D

ps...whenever i have a computer problem, you are usually safe to assume it is ME.... :blush:

Here's how the View New Content issue has been explained by the computer gurus.........

If you logout, then log right back in, and click "View New Content", nothing has changed since you logged out and back in. It's gonna be blank. When you logged out, everything you were looking at was new since the last time you logged in. That all goes away once you logout and back in.

Here's how the View New Content issue has been explained by the computer gurus.........

If you logout, then log right back in, and click "View New Content", nothing has changed since you logged out and back in. It's gonna be blank. When you logged out, everything you were looking at was new since the last time you logged in. That all goes away once you logout and back in.

Another thing, the site doesn't update constantly, sometimes it might take a little while to update for new content, so please be patient.

Thanks !

thanks cameron for all you do!...the look is fine either way to me........the one thing I miss is being able to "page back" on the view new content., I can always only see about 10 posts........I've missed alot of posts and things i hear about later...the page seems to only show "the last few".....perhaps a space issue..understandable if that can't change......but I liked it before when you could page back on all you hadn't seen yet....even if it was a couple days...now you have to know a word to search to find something...if I didn't see it yet, i don't know what I missed, can't really search it out....

Today when I posted, the images that I have at the bottom are not showing, just a bunch of codes.

SS-PATCH-1.jpg

Before the link.....[ img ]

After the link.....[ /img ]

(without the spaces between the [ ])

DSCN5649.jpg

pick the "bottom" option in the box on photobucket

IMG option should be copied, not the HTML

Yes I know the whole img thing, it's just something just changed on it's own. I will go back and get them right.