Crawdaddy

5 miles of hell video

Click on the “5 Miles of Hell” video from the link below……safe to say that would be categorized as a “hard way” on the roll chart :ph34r: ………Looks like fun huh?.....check out the white hash marks on the rocks….they’re following an actual trail…..I rode Slick Rock and Porcupine Rim with my mountain bike about ~10 years ago but I’ve never ridden in Moab with my dirt bike…..looks like fun…..you wind up doing a lot of walking on the up hills when you’re on a mtn bike….I think I’d rather just twist the throttle ;)

5 Miles of Hell Video

Click on the “5 Miles of Hell” video from the link below……safe to say that would be categorized as a “hard way” on the roll chart :lol: ………Looks like fun huh?.....check out the white hash marks on the rocks….they’re following an actual trail…..I rode Slick Rock and Porcupine Rim with my mountain bike about ~10 years ago but I’ve never ridden in Moab with my dirt bike…..looks like fun…..you wind up doing a lot of walking on the up hills when you’re on a mtn bike….I think I’d rather just twist the throttle :D

I've been wanting to go ride the 5 Miles of Hell for years now, someday soon. The UTMA (Utah Trail Machine Association) puts on a yearly ride thru that area. Just so you know, that whole area is another area in danger of being closed, as are many awesome places to ride in Utah....another reason to support your groups, including Blue Ribbon Coalition, which is national !!

Crawdad, I rode the first few miles of the Slickrock Bike Trail in Moab on my Ducati 900 Elefant, my friend Mike was on his R1200GS, and Ron on his KTM 640 Adventure. We turned around at a ravine, but later found out that was the toughest spot, so we could've continued on and finished the loop. We were getting a lot of funny stares from the mountain bikers, as we rode the trail on our big Adventure Bikes.

Started a thread under ride reports for the Slickrock Bike Trail.