KTMrad

ATTENTION: Site Upgrade Tuesday 7-27

Uncle Cameron will be launching the new website design and forum upgrades on Tuesday night approximately between 10pm and midnight........it might take a little longer than that.

Please be patient while the upgrades and changes are made.

Thanks !

Thank you for both the notice and the changes!

ditto that....much appreciate all you guys do for us...

This *shouldn't* suck like the last one...also we're going to upgrade the forum software, after we back everything up, so hang on to your shorts and don't do anything for a bit or the database won't catch new posts before we're done...stand by and hang on...

okay, well nothing (so far) has disappeared, I'll be screwing with things for awhile to tweak settings, but basically you can start posting again, your posts won't mysteriously vanish or anything odd...now back to my mom's basement :blink:

Do 'Interests' need to be displayed in names on the left? I've noticed a few are really large and kinda bloat posts. Is that up to the user or a forum setting?

Hi Uncle Cameron,

The new site looks great. I just checked my recent post from Monday and see that the pictures are not showing up. I did an edit and it says they are attached and located in my attachments area. What do you think? I can reload the pictures, but it seems that since they are already there, just not showing that it wouldn't make a difference.

Thanks for the hard work.

Rob...

Looks better now Cam, much cleaner on the user info section.

I got a personal message from someone, and the 'Reply' button was grey'd out and I saw the text:

"You cannot reply"

Thanks for lookin.

We have an entire thread dedicated to problems/opinions with the new forums/front page.