ShocknAwe

Vista - North County - Sun 7/25

Hammer and I will be at Home Depot off 78 in San Marcos at 9:30 a.m. to ride technical trails in Vista then dual sport back to ping pong and bbq in Carlsbad. SDAR members are welcome to join.

If I wasn't in Havasu I'd be all over this. Next time. That Home depot gets about 1/2 my income every month.

cn

Ride Report:

Dual-sported from PCH to mountain trails in San Marcos/Vista near Deer Park Rd, then back to beach for bbq and ping pong at Casa de Hammer, then walked to beach, surfed for first time, then back to Hammer's for grilled salmon and vegies. Good, action packed Sunday ride, bbq, surf and ping pong.

Ride Report:

Dual-sported from PCH to mountain trails in San Marcos/Vista near Deer Park Rd, then back to beach for bbq and ping pong at Casa de Hammer, then walked to beach, surfed for first time, then back to Hammer's for grilled salmon and vegies. Good, action packed Sunday ride, bbq, surf and ping pong.

How about the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH, and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH? Kelly this is to easy ( Another one bites the dust ) :blink:

Sounds fun - I'd like to try and make it next time.

Where is "deer park road" in Vista? Google Maps is confused too... ?

-Steve

Ah, that worked better. I suppose I need to explore a little bit (this area?)...

(ok, map removed; I was just guessing, haven't been myself...)

Ride Report:

How about the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH, and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH? Kelly this is to easy ( Another one bites the dust ) :blink:

LOL - What 80s sitcom character was famous for emphatically saying "I know nothing!" :lol: Surely, it would not pertain to a ticked off property owner seeking privacy on a John Deere tractor with two bumper stickers that say "NRA" and "I love explosives." I know nothing. I know nothing! :huh:

try 70's tv show....sargent sholtz...hogan heroes....duhhh

650bum....if only your antique AIR cooled bike HAD water...it might boil over too :blink:

i never picked on what brand of bike he has :lol: ...is that okay? :huh:

Ahhh this is kind of a secret area. Maybe we shouldn't have a map to it posted.

cn

ok - map removed above...

try 70's tv show....sargent sholtz...hogan heroes....duhhh

650bum....if only your antique AIR cooled bike HAD water...it might boil over too :blink:

i never picked on what brand of bike he has :lol: ...is that okay? :huh:

yes, i stand corrected - 70s show - aside from the radiator issues, the KTM has been having front brake issues - cost a lot for dealer to fix and may have to take it back again - i'd like to just get a new one but don't know the parts

Guest Crusty

I am a new guy, here in North Co. I would like to know more about this ride,when is the next one.

Crusty!