I will post more recommendations soon......

For State Assembly, I recommend Brian Jones.......I know him personally, and he works at San Diego BMW Motorcycles, Brian is a great guy !

Here is what he said, and a link to his website.........

Randy,

Thank you for posting your support of my campaign on SDAR.

I am running for the 77th State Assembly District. The district covers all of East County from La Mesa, El Cajon and Santee all the way to the Riverside County, Imperial County and U.S./Mexico borders, in addition to Tierrasanta and University City. My two main goals are to protect California's businesses by fighting to reduce taxes and bureaucratic red tape (caused by too many regulations and environmental constraints). As you you know I am a fellow off-roader and I will fight to protect our recreational areas including off-road trails and parks. I will also look for opportunities to re-open areas that have been previously closed to us.

My web site is www.electbrianjones.com. I am endorsed by several fellow off-roaders.

Brian

P.S. The election is Tuesday

I wish I could vote for Brian. As Randy said, he's a great guy and a fellow off-roader.

Alas, he's not on my ballot (I live in Temecula).

I guess Poway is 75th district...rats....I would have voted for him...finally doing some "homework" to vote tomorrow...

Already voted for Brian. B)

Thanks Carguy.

Now I need a bunch more East County votes.

Please pass the word to all your friends and once I get elected, let's have a SDAR event at the Capitol.

Brian

As of Wed morning at 1:38 I am ahead by over 12 points.

Thank you everyone.

Congratulations, Brian. It will be nice to have another person in the capitol that is sympathetic to our plight. Ken