Sounds interesting........Where are you headed? Got a starting time yet?

Saturday night riding anyone?

I've got a new bulb in my 520exc I need to test out, sounds like a great reason to go riding! Are you talking fairly close?

Sounds like fun. I may be in depending on location. I am ready to go and sould be around the east county for tomorrow night. Post up a time and place. Lets make some tracks. Are you thinking all off road, or dually????

BC

night rides can be a blast...just realize that even with a decent head light you cant see everything, especially the defininition of the trail...you WILL hit things you never saw...just ride up on your toes and stay in the game... ;)

O.E. KTM headlight housing/ with HID conv. Also dual healmet lights. You can NEVER have too much light. I have ridden most of everything in PV area at night with only the STD headlight converted to HID, and I was able to ride at near normal speeds. Where the helmet lights help is with looking around in and through turns. Where they suck is in heavy dust! The new EXC's stock headlight bulb is as good as a old bic lighter! :lol:

Still looking for the location, and time.......

BC

I just got a message from Papalex and he said he cant make it today but Im still very interested. So if anyone want to go for a night Ride I am in. I just dont know where to go. open for any suggestions. The desert is cool today with a high of only 80 but it seems windy so if anyone knows any tracks that dont get hit by as much wind out there that could be fun, or even pine valley, or whatever. Let me know.