Wing Nut

Oceanside riding?

So I just moved to Oceanside, and was wondering if anyone knew some areas close by to ride. I've lived in East County for the past 10 years, and don't know North County very well. I'm pretty close to Bonsall off the 76. On Google Earth it looks like there are a bunch of fire roads out there, but I don't know if it is private land or military. Anyone around here want to do some exploring?

Anyone around here want to do some exploring?

When?

I know all the OK places to ride on Pendleton, and I have a few "Camp Pen Specials" that we used to use for training on the base, so staying out of impact areas will be easy. Generally speaking, if you cross though a fenced area you are on military ground (Navy or MC) I am up for exploring, but I will err on the side of legal/safe

Anyone around here want to do some exploring?

When?

I might be able to get away for a few hours this weekend. We still have a garage of moving boxes, but I need a break from the whole moving process. Let me know what day works for you.

I might be able to get away for a few hours this weekend. We still have a garage of moving boxes, but I need a break from the whole moving process. Let me know what day works for you.

The next three weekends as shot for me. I have a Preide meeting and shopping with/for the pretty one this weekend. A Thursday to Tuesday Ride Next weekend, and a Southern Ride the weekedn after that.

There are some smaller trails off Tenaja truck trail, and there are a few that lead to the edge of the base off De Luz. As far as riding goes, I'm a sat or sun kind of guy.

I'm in South Oceanside near the beach, I have a pool at my house, and I also have a large set of tools and fab equipment. If you guys want to get together for beers or wrenching or both, set a date.

There are some smaller trails off Tenaja truck trail, and there are a few that lead to the edge of the base off De Luz. As far as riding goes, I'm a sat or sun kind of guy.

I'm in South Oceanside near the beach, I have a pool at my house, and I also have a large set of tools and fab equipment. If you guys want to get together for beers or wrenching or both, set a date.

I work all week, so the weekend is the only time I have to ride also. Feel like riding this weekend? I need a break from packing, moving, unpacking .

I work all week, so the weekend is the only time I have to ride also. Feel like riding this weekend? I need a break from packing, moving, unpacking .

Yeah man, Sat is good for me. It's supposed to cool off some this weekend, should be good for Tenaja, or even up the hill for some riding in the hills near Ramona if you truck your bike.

Hey guys, I'm in Vista and although swamped busy lately,,,, would love to jump in on a local ride somewhere. I can ususally get out for a half day on Saturdays. Phone # in the members section