KIP

Sightings

I saw 10 or more riders this past Saturday heading south on Boulder Creek Road. I waved a single finger at most of these guys. Seems like some of them thought I was missing a few brain cells (wrong...I'm missing a lot!)

Bubbba....that was us showing the AZ guys around.

..write up is "The Saturday 13"

I had three sightings in one day about two weeks ago. Crawdaddy at highway 67 and Dye Rd. Kato heading east on main street (highway 67) in Ramona and Schwinn heading westbound on Harmony Grove Rd.

I had three sightings in one day about two weeks ago. Crawdaddy at highway 67 and Dye Rd. Kato heading east on main street (highway 67) in Ramona and Schwinn heading westbound on Harmony Grove Rd.

Mess that up.... Trying to use I phone.

Spotted a skinny KTM (525 or smaller) with a BD led light heading up old 395 in Bonsall this afternoon- 2:15 or so... I was heading in the opposite direction in my truck

Anyone?

White Dodge Dakota with an Arizona plated bike in the back - probably a KTM - south on the 15 near Hwy 76 around 7pm.

Saw the zombie assault vehicle ural sidecar rig in ocean beach sunday...forgot his screen name...Zombie Hunter ?

He won best of show at SD BMW today. Some clean hacks there today.

Saw somebody on a dual sport with the aluminum panniers and trunk pulling a U-turn to go in to the Kearny Villa Road Filippi's Pizza Grotto at about 10:52A.M. as I was coming out of the back side of the parking lot after finishing (and passing)the ham technician exam. If it was anybody on here and you were that one person that didn't show up, don't worry. They have test day once a month, just check the ARRL site.

Newer member here. Don't say much usually. Like this thread though.

I had a sighting last Tues. in Lemon Grove around Broadway.

It was a Hippy on a Ktm 450 all painted in funky colors with a half bald trials tire on the rear.

His beard was hangin' out from his helmet and blowing in the wind. Some of his beard hair

got wedged under my windshield wiper . :huh: ????

Newer member here. Don't say much usually. Like this thread though.

I had a sighting last Tues. in Lemon Grove around Broadway.

It was a Hippy on a Ktm 450 all painted in funky colors with a half bald trials tire on the rear.

His beard was hangin' out from his helmet and blowing in the wind. Some of his beard hair

got wedged under my windshield wiper . :huh:/> ????

Oh no! Don't tell me that psycho is riding again?!?! Hide da wimmin and chillin