My settings are set to receive an email if I get a friend request, PM, or after I have posted a comment on a forum. I do not receive any emails from SDAR even if someone is looking at my profile page and clicks on the "send an email" button.

I have checked and re-checked to make sure that all settings are correct and my email address is correct. To the best of my knowledge, the settings are correct and I know my email address is correct.

I am not getting any mail in my Spam/Junk folders either.

Do any of you have a cox.net email address with the same problem? Has anybody been able to fix the email problem I am having?

Here is what my settings look like right now.......

Enabled Send me any updates sent by the board administrator

Enabling this option will add your email address to the administrators mail list and you will receive any updates sent.

Board Preferences:

Enabled Include a copy of the post when emailing me from a subscribed topic

Enabling this option will send a plain text version of the post in the subscription email.

Enabled Send a notification email when I receive a new private message

Enabling this option will send an email notification of any new private messages sent to you.

Enabled Enable 'Email Notification' by default?

If ticked, choose default type: No Email Notification Immediate Email Notification Delayed Emailed Notification Daily Email Digest Weekly Email Digest

Enabling this option will automatically subscribe you to any topic you start or reply to.

Don't know if this helps, but I've never received an email notification from this site. Yes, I've checked my settings.

weird... I get notified via blackberry every time ANYTHING new is posted... with that being said... it is not a cox net address

with THAT being said

CLW posts at strange hours

Cox.net email address?

Nope. I'm not sure I'd like to have cox as an email address anyway. Kind of an unfortunate name, singular or plural.

better than the alternative.....considering

128 views and no moderator knows the answer?

I think Uncle Cam is gonna have to take a crack at this one. The mods only have the ability to edit posts or delete them, that's about it. I'll shoot cam a PM.

I think Uncle Cam is gonna have to take a crack at this one. The mods only have the ability to edit posts or delete them, that's about it. I'll shoot cam a PM.

Thanks Roger

may have fixed it.........opened a gmail account and tested by sending myself a PM......worked!

guess you cannot use cox.net for email address on this site

cool1

First insulting PM is on it's way... enjoy! :unsure:

Sweet! It worked.....got the topic subscription and PM....

Immediately subscribed to "informal, Local Rides & Who's Going Riding"

Need to ride more as that is the only time my blackberry can't keep me connected with 4 email accounts, txt, BBM and cell phone.