Sign in to follow this  
Strega

Pala joins the Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship Schedule

http://www.racerxonline.com/article/pala-r...p-schedule.aspx

MORGANTOWN, W.V. - MX Sports Pro Racing, in conjunction Alli, the Alliance of Action Sports, are pleased to announce that Pala Raceway, located in Southern California, will join the prestigious Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship and will serve as the season finale for the 2010 season.

Pala Raceway is one of the newest motocross playgrounds in Southern California. Based just outside the sport's hotbed in Murrieta and Temecula, Pala is focused on providing the best riding facility possible to the thousands of motocross riders in the region. Whether young or old, a novice or a veteran, Pala Raceway offers a variety of tracks for all riders with the mission of eventually becoming the motocross Mecca of California.

"We are extremely excited to welcome Pala Raceway to the 2010 Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship schedule," said MX Sports Vice President Davey Coombs. "Ryan Ouellette, in conjunction with The Pala Band of Mission Indians, has built an incredible venue for motocross competition. They have placed a strong emphasis on making their track a truly world class facility, and thus, we felt it was the ideal location to host the 2010 season finale."

I've read they have been negotiating. That's great. I'll be there for sure.

sweet :) , nice to have events like this coming close to home.....

I read about this on Twitter today.. The only think I could think about was what a nightmare traffic would be getting in and out of that place when you are dealing with the attendance of a National Motocross Race. It will be interesting to watch it all come together.

im with rex on the traffic and parking issues....one lane road in and out only and where are we gonna park???? across the street maybe?

i think i will be riding there on the bike to watch the nats...

glen helen is no better though for traffic, you gotta carpool or ride in on a bike....this is when having some old beater ds bike or clapped out street bike would be nice...no theft worries parked at a race...