Toona

Superstision Mountain for the week end

A few of us are heading out for the weekend. All are invited, and I think Randy will be coming out today so we can ride and map the rest of the DD ride

Our camp is will be on the right side of Wheeler road ( 2.5 miles on the East/right side)

Call me if you want to come out, or maybe we could meet( we'll be as far as Plaster City west )

Let me know, I'll be leaving today after lunch, around 1, or 2.

Shane,

619-322-9971

I plan on driving out to meet Toona (Shane) and the crew about 9:00am Sunday morning. I'll probably be riding the quad again. We will ride from Superstition to Ocotillo at S-2 and I-8, then back.

So how was it?

Did any rain make it out there? I sure got soaked in up in North County working outside.

Come on guys, ........ Shane, Randy, Bueller.....Bueller.......Bueller......................... Lets have the scoop!

No real rain to report, the course is sweet. we went to __________ and then______ and we ended at ______

I can say there are a lot of cool side trails to climb, jump, and explore.

quote name='Mescalero' date='Feb 12 2007, 05:08 PM' post='4862']

So how was it?

Did any rain make it out there? I sure got soaked in up in North County working outside.

Come on guys, ........ Shane, Randy, Bueller.....Bueller.......Bueller......................... Lets have the scoop!