We decided to do Corral sunday and headed out in the new International CXT loaded with 4 bikes on a car hauler, 3 guys and a girl, the girl is young and has had training classes with Bonnie ( a friend of Christies and Mimis ) she has a go for it attitude and raced Mtn Bikes for a while. we parked off the paved road where Kernan crosses it and I said Kernan was super easy so she jumps on her new KTM 2 stroke 105 and does the whole trail clean with only 1 stall all the way to 4 corners. Then down the paved road to the right hand turn trail that goes to the tower and she cleans that too. We ride the paved road down to four corners and decide to bring the CXT up to 4 corners since it has all the food and drinks. While she is taking a break I take my friends over to this rocky trail I think they call Trail 8. Did I say rocks? B) They managed to drop their Aprillia about 7 times and the KTM 300 went down I few times too. I rode my CRF 450R and did very well in the rocky sections, thank god I was not on my KTM 690 in those rocks. Great day and there is still plenty of mud out there. Here is a shot of a CXT if you saw it out there it was us.

Oh yea, we trashed Frosty Burgers on the way outa there, love that place.

I'm glad you finally got a truck worthy of the Schwinn Inn..that diesel dually 350 was a toy!

Trail 8 is fun, huh? I took steelrain on that trail in the rain...he rocked it B)

Nice truck

Hey guys: That $120.000 truck is NOT mine.... My friends that are all brothers worked very hard in life and sold their company and did VERY well.

I'm glad you finally got a truck worthy of the Schwinn Inn..that diesel dually 350 was a toy!

Trail 8 is fun, huh? I took steelrain on that trail in the rain...he rocked it B)

Nice truck

what was that about the mans truck???? ouch :)

Nice truck

what was that about the mans truck???? ouch :)

LOL lets not read into it. I think he meant that my trlr dwarfs my truck. :)

Yep, saw you guys at the crossroad after a morning ride and was checking out your rig.......what a beast! That and the long trailer, was wondering where you were going to turn that around if you didn't go up to Four Corners.

Oh hey I saw that cute little truck go by my house it seemed like there was room for a couple more bikes on the trailer.