KTMrad

Sarah Whitmore to Attend NHHA National at Lucerne Valley

PRESS RELEASE

April 22nd, 2010

For Immediate Release

Ryan Sanders/ Chris Blais

NHHA

Sarah Whitmore to Attend NHHA/ Vikings National Hare and Hound Round 6.

Lucerne Valley, CA

42.jpg

The starting line at Round 6 of the AMA/KENDA National Hare and Hound Series will have at least one new pretty face as KTM North America is proud to announce that WMA Star, Sarah Whitmore, plans to try her hand at her first National Hare and Hound.

Hot off a win at WORCS in the Woman's Pro class just last weekend at Adelanto, California's Racetown 395, Whitmore looks to continue her winning streak with an attempt at the grueling 80-mile desert event. New to the National Hare and Hound Series, Whitmore is a familiar face when it comes to AMA Racing and is no stranger to Off Road. With finishes in both WORCS and GNCC, this girl knows how to ride.

"I have to admit, I'm a little bit scared. The guys have told me that this is like nothing that I have done before, but when I teamed up with KTM to do these off Road events for 2010. I knew what I was getting myself into!"

Signed on to compete in the various Off Road ventures that KTM North America has their hands in for 2010, Whitmore has one last series to try, and that is the AMA/KENDA National Hare and Hound Series.

"I have had a good time with everything we have done so far, and the KTM guys are really the best to work with. Anthony (David Kamo's Mechanic) is going to take care of me this weekend, and I am just excited to see how I will do out there!"

A full time resident of Michigan who has escaped the snow to spend a few months in California, Sarah is ready to take on the challenge of Lucerne Valley and its rocky trails, and most of all - the dust!

"I keep hearing about all of this dust! It got bad at Worcs last weekend, but it sounds like it might get bad unless this rain that we have seen today makes itself out there. They were joking about snow, and seriously if I get out there and we have snow I am going home! I am in California, not Michigan; I don't need to see any more of that stuff."

43.jpg

The happy-go-lucky attitude of Whitmore will be key in her success this weekend. Determined to make her mark on the NHHA leader board, look for Sarah Whitmore and her KTM250XCF to be a hard driving force against Joanna Kaczmarek (N1L) and the rest of the "A/B" woman of the National Hare and Hound Series

For more information check out www.NationalHareandHound.com

44.jpg

About the NHHA

Formed in 2009, the NHHA was created to help revive the dying National Hare and Hound Series. Created of four District 37 Clubs, the NHHA focuses to keep the racing about the riders, and cater to their individual needs. With monthly meetings based held in Southern California, the NHHA aims to make the National Hare and Hound series America's Premier Off-Road Racing Experience.