Strega

New way to transport your Sport Bike

Wow, someone needs a pickup bad.

I don't know for sure if this is the same vehicle, but I have seen something like this before. Generally not a bad idea assuming you have an (spare) old beater car but no real money for a truck. looking at how low that is it must be easy to load.

Wow, someone needs a pickup bad.

Not anymore they don't.

Why cut your car up, just have it stick out a bit more like this guys boat did. :unsure::blink:B)

seriousfisherman.jpg

I've had a pick up truck since 1980... I don't know how people do without them

Even when I didn't have a bike, I needed a truck... surfboards; mountain bikes; furniture;camping; moving girlfriends out of my house, and new girlfriends in... that sort of thing

I sold my 57 Chevy because it was a gas hog, in 1979... got a Fiat... sold that because it was a POS... got a Chevy Love, then a Ranger, then a 250, then a 150, and my present truck... seriously... trucks are a must

IF I didn't have one, though, I would've totally cut the back off my Explorer if I needed to move a bike.... redneck engineering at it's best

makes me so thankful 4 my little tecoma

no REALLY...when i was a kid my dad cut a slot out of the roof of our old rambler wagon with a die grinder and a sawzall so he could put his 71 yamaha dt1 360 mx in the back. my 71 yamaha jt1 60 fit in under the roof and off we would go.

he welded tabs on it so he could slide the panel back in place and it was the "family truckster" again.

mind you it wasnt water proof and it whistled on the freeway but oh well we got to ride.....i keep telling you guys "this rididng thing is a disease"

and i love it :lol:

we are not from oklahoma or arkansas mind you we are from L.A. cali. :)

Can you say WHITE TRASH

i DO live in LAKE ELSINORE now....doesnt get much more white trash in so cal than that... :)

The man has his priorities lined out................ :blink: