Sign in to follow this  
XR650RSMOKEDU

MSR Baja Tool belt Stolen in North County

Hello everyone, I just wanted to put this out there just in case by some miracle my tool belt surfaces. It was stolen from my truck in the parking lot of North County House of Motorcycles on Wed afternoon 3/31/10. It has all kinds of tools inside and isn't worth much to anyone who doesn't ride bikes so if anyone finds it I'd be happy to pay a reward for it's return. Inside there are some specific things that would ID it as mine including a red 27mm tire iron/axle wrench, a pair of knipix cobra channel locks and a little red LED flashlite. It also has a blue camera case attatched to it on the right side that had some goggle wipes inside it. There were a few other things stolen from my truck too including a power inverter and a bluetooth but really I just want my tool belt back. Please let me know if you guys see it or hear anything.

Sorry about that. I hate thieves too. But nobody has seen a thing, I'm guessing.

yeah; sorry smoked... I would guess MOST people on this forum, would at least give somebody the stinkeye and get a plate # if they saw somebody poking around a truck and gear... I know I would.

Some other options: post on ThumperTalk and advrider... use a craigslist search engine for some of the pricier stuff that was taken... We have a member here affectionately referred to as CLW .... craiglistwhore. He also has LEO background and is an SDAR addict. I'd bet money he has already seen your post, and is watching for your stuff... Ken; $20... am I right?

We have a member here affectionately referred to as CLW .... craigslistwhore.

Ya got the first "S" but missed the second one....& I'm not detail oriented enough to look for tools. :blink: