KTMrad

Viewing Newest Posts

The easiest way to view the newest posts since you last logged on, is to click the View New Content link on the upper right hand corner of the page.

Just a reminder for newer members.....best way to see the latest posts by people is to click on the View New Content button on upper right of forum page.

Also lots of info on how to perform forum functions in this section.

We've had a lot of new members...reminder, easiest way to keep track of new posts is hit the "VIEW NEW CONTENT" button.

@Hawkins is there an option to sort newest to oldest in the threads?  I always use the “view new content” option but for longer threads it would be great to go (have the option to go) straight to the newest posts.

13 minutes ago, IanT said:

@Hawkins is there an option to sort newest to oldest in the threads?  I always use the “view new content” option but for longer threads it would be great to go (have the option to go) straight to the newest posts.

There is!

If I understand your question correctly (I'm old) just click on the two arrows I thoughtfully circled- should take you to the end of the thread.

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 11.59.42 AM.png

Thanks @paulmbowers I was just trying to see if the forum allows us to choose? Many allow you to have the option sort newest to oldest which can be useful on a long thread.

@tntmo let me try that as clicking n the right arrows takes me to the last page of the thread not the last post, which s normal behavior.

This is not a biggie, I was just curious and @Hawkins is working on a lot so this would definitely be low down on the “things to do” list. 

Edited by IanT
Combined responses

19 hours ago, tntmo said:

On my phone, if I click on the thread title it just goes to the first post.  If I click on the black dot to the left of the title it goes to the first unread post in that thread. 

Thanks Tom. I’ve been wanting to be able to that for years. Works a treat. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

@tntmo I was able to try it out and clicking the black dot works a treat.  I was looking at the wrong dots.  Thank you 🙏 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1