I'm looking to ride this Friday 4/2. I'll pretty much go anywhere with anyone. I like to ride at a fairly good clip and don't really care what kind of trails people what to ride. I just need to ride. Do I sound desperate?

I could be in...but I don't ride what Some of You guys probably would call "a good clip"...I like to cruise like 25-30 mph unless real open, then maybe 50 ???

I'm planning on taking a newly acquired toy hauler and my family to Corral Cyn campgrounds (the lower one) this weekend. So we'll be out there in one form or another beginning Friday afternoon. I hope it fits. I can't recall how big the spaces are.

It's definitely going to hone my "backing up a trailer" skeelz. :unsure:

Should just give the trailer to me, I back up trailers good n stuff.

I'm planning on taking a newly acquired toy hauler and my family to Corral Cyn campgrounds (the lower one) this weekend. So we'll be out there in one form or another beginning Friday afternoon. I hope it fits. I can't recall how big the spaces are.

It's definitely going to hone my "backing up a trailer" skeelz. :unsure:

Talk about the hand signals BEFORE you start your back down. It'll save all the name calling and yelling that will happen if you don't.

Remember the road is tight and twisty on the way into Corral Canyon.........it's not recommended for larger trailers........guess it depends on how big.

I think a skilled driver should have no problem though, just gotta watch it in the tight corners.

Well I'm coming from Escondido. But I'll meet anywhere. Most of you regulars know more places to ride than I do, unless we're talking Mexico or Ocotillo. So what sounds good to everyone?

I could be in...but I don't ride what Some of You guys probably would call "a good clip"...I like to cruise like 25-30 mph unless real open, then maybe 50 ???

Did we ride together a few months ago with Tracy King? He took us to lost city. Not sure if it was you

How is it you all can ride on fridays ,don't you have that job thing that gets in the way? :unsure:

Chris --I got to work Fri. Saturday ???????????????????? Or are you going to be planting Easter Eggs ?

How is it you all can ride on fridays ,don't you have that job thing that gets in the way? :blink:

It goes something like this.....Hello, boss, yeah I don't know what I ate but yeah I don't feel good at alll. Yeah get lots of rest...Yep will do :lol:

Well we have some interest in a Friday ride and also some for Saturday. I can do 1 or both depending on who wants to do what. It sounds like most want to ride Corral canyon. This would be fine with me. I've never ridden there before so someone else would need to lead and show me around. So put your name in if you are in for Friday and then we can see who also wants to ride on Sat.

Chris --I got to work Fri. Saturday ???????????????????? Or are you going to be planting Easter Eggs ?

Kug I can ride on Sat but would need to be home by 4:00. Where do you have in mind?

How is it you all can ride on fridays ,don't you have that job thing that gets in the way? :blink:

Well I'm old and retired. So I just sit around all day looking to see what kind of trouble I can get into.

Im Interested in a Corral Canyon trip for friday B)! I dont know the trails out there either. It would be awesome to have a C.C. vet to show us the trails. anyone want to play leader?

the good thing about Corral is you can't really get lost... you can bite off more than you can chew, but it's not big enough to get lost... PM me if you want a ride recommendation

I'll list them out in a good order that lets you gradually try harder stuff, until you get to 3A.

the good thing about Corral is you can't really get lost... you can bite off more than you can chew, but it's not big enough to get lost... PM me if you want a ride recommendation

I'll list them out in a good order that lets you gradually try harder stuff, until you get to 3A.

I am happy with 100 plus across the dez or lifting the bike over bolders so what ever the group is comfortable with is fine with me. I might even lift someone else's bike if my old body can take it.

I sent you a PM anyway... really; 3A is the only trail you might have to lift a bike over boulders

I'm looking to ride this Friday 4/2. I'll pretty much go anywhere with anyone. I like to ride at a fairly good clip and don't really care what kind of trails people what to ride. I just need to ride. Do I sound desperate?

Me and 650hucker are heading out to pala mx track, join us if you want.

Looks like 2 of us so far are going to meet at 9 to ride Corral Canyon on Friday. If anyone else can make it let me know.

Chris

Looks like 2 of us so far are going to meet at 9 to ride Corral Canyon on Friday. If anyone else can make it let me know.

Chris

might be temped to join you. where are you meeting?

I have the day off but not to wake up so early to truck it out. Any other plans? Maybe I should open another post.