dstss

My one thought

Every other Saturday I have to drive to Phoenix. 3 hours of driving thru the lonely desert each way. I'm sitting staring out at the open expanse around me and my wife asks what I am thinking about. I say nothing. The reality is I spend the 3 hours thinking the same thought over and over again. Each wash I pass over, each little trail I see that leads off into the desert elicits the same response, "I wonder where that goes. I wish I was on my motorcycle". Somehow I don't think I'm the only one like this. Everyone have a great Sunday.

I would think that most of us on this website would be having the same thoughts when we see little threads of a trail wandering off over the horizon while we drive.

Pasta does the same thing- from the air

Whenever I am flying into/out of a city during the day, I like a window seat...look at all the trails and wish I was on them

Denver and Milwaukee were both cool to look at all the little trails all over

Orlando (my last two trips) makes me go "ugh"

I've had this same symptom since I can remember.....even before I rode offroad...when I see a set of railroad tracks, a dirt road, a mountain peak, a riverbed, a winding trail....I think "I'd love to go there".....I think it is in the DNA...an adventure gene...not everyone has it, but I think most people on this site do... ;)

I think it is in the DNA...an adventure gene...not everyone has it, but I think most people on this site do... ;)

+1 ;):)

Orlando (my last two trips) makes me go "ugh"

Let me give you the rundown of riding in Orlando.. SAND, SAND, SAND and more SAND.

I grew up in Florida and there is indeed some good riding there.

...and my wife asks what I am thinking about. I say NOTHING

PS: a bit off topic, but Just a little suggestion from a woman's perspective...this answer CAN unexpainedly trigger some unrest , much better to explain a little SOMETHING...seems to bring harmony. ;) ...but then again, I'm single, so what do I know.. ;)

PS: a bit off topic, but Just a little suggestion from a woman's perspective...this answer CAN unexpainedly trigger some unrest , much better to explain a little SOMETHING...seems to bring harmony. ;) ...but then again, I'm single, so what do I know.. ;)

+1........from the other side of course :)

When my wife asks me, I am always thinking the same things; work, bikes or music...I don't talk those things with her often...if I am thinking of something ELSE, I think out loud.

There is a song from Matchbox 20- something about "watching you sleep, wondering what you are dreaming, when it comes to mind "I don't really care". :)