Barry

Squeeze

Can someone show me where the Squeeze and the dropoff to fish creek is on a map or the GPS coordinates to them. Also, can you ride to them on a Green Sticker bike or do you keep a Dual Sport bike. Thanks.

Barry

Can someone show me where the Squeeze and the dropoff to fish creek is on a map or the GPS coordinates to them. Also, can you ride to them on a Green Sticker bike or do you keep a Dual Sport bike. Thanks.

Barry

This area is only accessible via street legal vehicles only!!

The Squeeze is in Anza Borrego State Park.....anything within the State Park is only doable with a street legal vehicle, no OHV - no green sticker.

Gotta get you a dualsport bike !!

Barry-

There is a klr for sale here... $2300... just posted (not mine)

From a green sticker bike, it will feel heavy, but so will most any dual sport... The options a dual sport gives you are worth $2300... fix the do on that thing, and it'll last forever.

I have a 4x4 book that has all the coordinates for Anza... as soon as you're legal

Can someone show me where the Squeeze and the dropoff to fish creek is on a map or the GPS coordinates to them...

The Squeeze: N33 02.965 W116 18.695

Rock Step: N33 03.016 W116 18.200

Pinyon Dropoff, AKA: Heart Attack Hill: N33 02.945 W116 18.009

Noteable Short Climbing Grade: N33 02.915 W116 17.001

Sandiegoland:

Thanks for the coodrinates. I have a DRZ400S. The friend I ride with a lot only has a Green Sticker bike. Thought we would go down and check those spots out. Guess not. I have already signed up for the Desert Dash. Have a hut reserved for Friday and Saturday nights. If anyone needs a place to stay they're welcome.

I have already signed up for the Desert Dash. Have a hut reserved for Friday and Saturday nights. If anyone needs a place to stay they're welcome.

How many can use a hut? I might take you up on that.

How many can use a hut? I might take you up on that.

Sandiegoland:

It has two bunk beds but only two of the beds have mattresses. There is no heat or electricity. Here is a picture of the Palace. It sure beats the back of the pick-up.

post-441-1169952007_thumb.jpg

There is no heat or electricity. Here is a picture of the Palace. It sure beats the back of the pick-up.

I don't know, a pickup with heater and air mattress??

I don't know, a pickup with heater and air mattress??

I hope it's not the heater from the pickup. Hate to have my wife come out with her forensic kit!

Guest stevensyanora

The Squeeze is in Anza Borrego State Park.....anything within the State Park is only doable with a street legal vehicle, no OHV - no green sticker.

Gotta get you a dualsport bike !!

Ill sell you a 06 suzuki 6fidy Cheap then you can play....Posted Image

Posted Image sweet .... only $4200.. Im givin it away.. ony 4699 mile and still under warrenty BUT WAIT THERES MORE it comes with twinwall handelbars an K&n filter,its been jetted wth a POWERCOMANDER(echo ,echo) and more,. the suspentions by erbach. 4.something gallon gas tank, .everything cool and available for the mighty dr650 is on this machine....Hurry it wont last long ...oh and itl do 90 on the road ALL DAY LONG YO! ANNND I will take payments ,,(ONE BIG PAYMENT)...that should be in the fineprint huh?

jetted wth a POWERCOMANDER(echo ,echo) and more,..everything cool and available for the mighty dr650 is on this machine....Hurry it wont last long oh and itl do 90 on the road ALL DAY LONG YO!

Sweet! Bring it to the DD and sell it there... Hey I thought a PC was for a FI bike?

So if I put the footpegs back on I can take my wife down Heart Attack Hill on that? :unsure:

Guest stevensyanora

jetted wth a POWERCOMANDER(echo ,echo) and more,..everything cool and available for the mighty dr650 is on this machine....Hurry it wont last long oh and itl do 90 on the road ALL DAY LONG YO!

Sweet! Bring it to the DD and sell it there... Hey I thought a PC was for a FI bike?

So if I put the footpegs back on I can take my wife down Heart Attack Hill on that? :blink:

You are the man Craig...I do have the girly pegs here also, :unsure: thanks for reminding me